- Preseal test to measure the leakage as a baseline for measuring progress.
- Block off the registers with foam or plastic.
- Inject an UL tested and approved aerosol into the duct system.
- Since the air has no place to go except out through the leaks (the registers are blocked), the sealant material is deposited precisely at the air duct holes or cracks where leakage occurs.
- A computer and sensors are used to measure and control the progress. The technology is patented from the University of California and the process is endorsed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Postseal test to measure improvements.
- Complete report and certificate printed on the spot to provide a record of improvements