The Aeroseal Process
Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out. Aeroseal software allows the technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in residential homes and commercial buildings. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
While energy savings resulting from reducing leakage vary based on climate, utility rates, and your heating and cooling system, the other goals of even temperatures in all rooms, improved indoor air quality, and reduction of odors and fumes will be achieved regardless of those conditions. In commercial building applications, Aeroseal also solves air flow and ventilation issues in addition to energy savings.
The Aeroseal 6-step process takes very little time to bring you big savings and comfort:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant in injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home?s or building?s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to investigate and locate the hidden problem areas in your leaky ducts. We’ll properly diagnose your system, providing you with a cost effective, state of the art solution to your duct issues. Aeroseal seals up the leaks, the wasted money and the hazards of inefficient ductwork.